Sunday, October 19, 2008

Class Reunion

Our class at the family picnic.
Our class at the dinner.
Monica and me. We had good times in English class.
Andrea and me. We look so HOT!
Donna and me. One of my best freinds in school.

Tim and me. I really think Tim has gotten taller since high school (I'm just short).


GO VILLA RICA WILDCATS!!!!! These are pictures from my 15th year high school reunion. I can't believe it. Has it been that long? I guess it has been 15 years. I have just been really busy with earning a college degree, getting married and having four beautiful children. I had such a good time seeing everyone. We had a family picnic on Saturday. It was nice to see everyone and their families and later that night we had a nice dinner and slide show. All the pictures were taken by Dean. Thanks honey. You did great!

No comments: