Monday, May 25, 2009

Jacob's Birthday








Our little boy is 3 years old. It is hard to believe that it has been three years. He has grown up so much. He is sleeping in a big boy bed and has been potty trained. He tries to help his family all the time. He cleans up his toys when asked and always has a hug to share. Where did the time go?
This year Jacob is into trains, cars and monster trucks. He wanted a train cake so here it is. I had fun making it and all the kids had fun eating it. Jacob had a great birthday. I think my favorite memory that I will take away from this party is when we opened the ice cream Jacob leaned over and licked the top before we could scoop any out. I think he was just making sure it was good ice cream.


No comments: