Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amelia Island

This month we were able to take a little trip to a little place I like to call Heaven on earth. It was so great. The beach was not crowded. There were tons of shells to look at and shark teeth to find. We were able to find 45 shark teeth during our stay. We enjoyed walking on the beach during the day and playing on the beach at night with glow sticks. Jacob was so cute collecting shells.Dean and I would just be walking and Jacob would stuff our pockets full of shells. It didn't matter what the shells looked like. Nathan found a crab skeleton (we did not bring it home but the question was raised). Abigail found a sand dollar in perfect condition. Adam and Dean found a beautiful conch shell. Yes, I did enjoy taking pictures and here a just a few from the beach.

























































































1 comment:

emilyw said...

This is so beautiful! I should have snuck into your suitcases! I will next time. :)