Saturday, August 1, 2009

scouting

Nathan Fishing
Dean and Adam fishing on the last day of camp.

Adam shooting bows



Adam at archery



Adam building a tool box



Adam at bat





Adam at crafts





Nathan building a bird house


The boys


Adam and his fish little fry



learning to tie knots



Adam's group





Getting ready to get fish






Nathan shooting bows



Nathan at archery








Sitting around


Me and my boys

Here are a few of the many pictures that were taken at Cub Scout camp. This year was pretty special because two of our boys were able to do camp together and I was Nathan's leader. It was so much fun!!!! It just happened that Nathan's leader was unable to be at scout camp so I was asked if I could walk with the boys. Who could resist spending a week with 10 year old boys. In the middle of the week Adam decided that I was a way more cooler leader than his and wanted to walk with us. I have to say I was secretly Happy about this. I got to spend time with both my boys. We all had a great time. Some of the actives were fishing, wood working, crafts, music and nature. All the boys got to take home a gold fish. I had two HAPPY boys that could not stop talking about how great fish are. We were even able to camp out the last night of camp and boy did the kids love that. It has taken Dean and I several days to recooperate. There is a ton to go on about but Nathan and Adam will do a much better job so I will leave it up to them.

















1 comment:

emilyw said...

Holy cow! That looks like so much fun! Braedon would have LOVED it!! I miss you! We need to get together and chat!