Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been a BUSY month

The Month of May has been one busy month for us. We have been on the go almost every day of the week. We had Science Team competition, Birthday parties, Field days, End of the year parties, award days, Fifth grade reception, and an Arrow of Light ceremony for scouts. I am glad that I was able to be at almost all the activities for the Nathan, Adam, and Abigail but so glad that we will have a summer break for 8 weeks. Hope you enjoy the pictures of all the fun we have had lately.
Nathan receives his Arrow of Light from Brother Duce.

Nathan pins his mother.

Nathan and his arrow.



Nathan and his Best Friend Alex. ( fifth grade reception)




Nathan and his wonderful parents.



Nathan and his class mates.






Nathan, Alexis, and Sorin

Abigail and Jacob get cooled down at field day.

Getting ready for tug-o-war.




Abigail and the girls in her class.





I thought this was so sweet. I love it when Abigail looks out for Jacob.



Nathan and his field day pics.



The boys in Nathan's class.

Nathan's class gets ready to parade on the field for field day.











No comments: