Jacob is no longer the Baby he says. He has been potty trained and is in a big boy bed all before the age of three. He love Cars and so of course his bed is decked out in cars. He is so cute. Dean caught him with a pile of books on his bed reading to himself. Dean snapped these pictures and I am so glad. These moments never happen again.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Big Reader
Jacob is no longer the Baby he says. He has been potty trained and is in a big boy bed all before the age of three. He love Cars and so of course his bed is decked out in cars. He is so cute. Dean caught him with a pile of books on his bed reading to himself. Dean snapped these pictures and I am so glad. These moments never happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I see that little usborne book! I'm so glad he likes it. :)
Post a Comment