Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing with snow

Nathan making a huge snow ball.


Abigail and me making a snow girl.


Abigail getting arms for the snow girl.




Jacob getting ready to slide down the slide. This little guy had so much fun. He was in all the action till his little toes got cold and he asked to come in.


It would not have been any fun with out Dean. He had lots of fun sneeking up and throwing snow balls at us all. We all got him back and had lots of laughs. What a great way to spend the day together. I wish the snow could have stayed around for another day or two. The kids were very disappointed that they had to go to school and that the snow pretty much melted away.




1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm glad you all had a great day in the snow! We are a bit sick of it all here. haha...even Joy told me the other day she is ready for spring. I think we've gotten somewhere around 200 inches (more or less) total since October.