Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pine Wood Derby 2009

This is Nathan's car in the making. He did almost every thing by himself. Dean did help with cutting out the body. Look'n good.


Adam's car drying after a paint job.


Nathan working on the wheels. Look at the concentration.


Dean giving Adam instructions.




The big event. The scouts are ready to see their cars zoom.




Getting to look at the cars.





The Derby Cars. They were so cool. All the boys put a lot of work into this race.






Nathan came in fourth. We were so proud of him.



Adam came in second in his class and second over all in the Derby. Way to go.





Adam and his winnings.




Alex and Nathan with their super cool creations.



After the race we decided to take the kids out to celebrate. We ended up at the DQ and ate lunch. It was YUMMY!!! Thanks Dean. I was so glad that I did not have to cook.






Jacob and the ice cream mouth.




I am so glad that the boys get to do scouts together. It is so much fun.












No comments: